Turmeric rocks health benefits because of its active ingredient called curcumin. I already use it. After reading the article by Everyday Health, I am further convinced to use turmeric, and incorporate black pepper too. There is a compound in black pepper called piperine that actually increases the amount of curcumin that’s absorbed and used by the body. A lot of turmeric is good, supplements may be the easiest way to get a lot, but I am going to use up what I have in my meals. It is as simple as grabbing for the turmeric whenever I grab pepper, which is often.
Health Benefits Curcumin Rocks, Here is WHY I Turmeric
- Curcumin Is an Anti-Inflammatory
- Curcumin May Protect Against Heart Disease
- Curcumin May Prevent (Possibly Help Treat) Cancer
- Curcumin May Help Ease Symptoms of Osteoarthritis
- Curcumin May Help Treat or Prevent Diabetes
- Turmeric May Help Delay or Reverse Alzheimer’s Disease
- Turmeric May Play a Role in Treating Depression
- Curcumin May Play a Role in Treating Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Turmeric May Improve Skin Health
- Turmeric Protects Your Body From Free Radicals
- Turmeric May Work As an Anti-Aging Supplement.
- Curcumin May Prevent Eye Degeneration
Go to this article on EverdayHealth.com if you want to read more on any one of these categories that are relevant for you. OR just get going with yo Turmeric. I am a huge fan of God’s plan and simple yet miraculous solutions. At church Sunday, Father taught that miracles follow but first there is an action by man. Zaccheus climbed the Sycamore. At the wedding when the wine ran out, as bade, water was brought, and then became wine. Turmeric rocks health benefits but it is bright orange, it stains, it is not delicious. Ok. I have found that in soups and stews and grilled foods with pepper you can barely notice it. OR just get going with yo supplements. Take action. Click below on your preference. It’s good for you. You’re welcome.